I occasionally create videos about math/computer science that I put up on my YouTube channel.
They are created mainly using Manim and their source code can be found here.
This page contains a list of all of the released ones (by category and date), along with links to their YouTube and downloads in various resolutions.
2021/10/06 – Cayley’s Formula [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- An elegant proof of the number of spanning trees of a complete graph.
2021/08/23 – The Blossom algorithm [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- An overview of the Blossom algorithm for maximum graph matching.
2021/06/01 – Weak Perfect Graph Theorem [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- A proof of the weak perfect graph theorem.
2021/04/28 – Vizing’s theorem [YouTube] [720p/1080p]
- A proof of Vizing’s theorem about graph edge coloring.
2022/08/16 – The Remarkable BEST-SAT Algorithm [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- A dive into the remarkable BEST-SAT approximation algorithm.
2021/12/31 – Bathroom Tile Programming [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- A dive into the unconventional bathroom tile programming model.
2022/11/16 – What does this weird C program do? [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- A very strange C program that adds numbers.
2022/11/14 – Encoding Numbers using Dots and Parentheses [YouTube] [720p/1080p/2160p]
- A really cool way of encoding numbers using dots and parentheses.